A Spelling Bee is an academic program that promotes lifelong literacy and learning for students. It also encourages children to develop their reading and writing skills in addition to developing their poise for public speaking.
- To demonstrate to the community the importance of spelling in Sudan
- To encourage students to learn new words and to celebrate their success.
- To recognize academic efforts of young children
- To encourage interaction between schools in the community
- To expand student vocabulary and encourage accurate word usage and pronunciation
- To improve the skills associated with good spelling habits
See more on National Spelling-bee Sudan Website Click here
Facebook Click here