It is an annual health campaign organized every October to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for researches into its causes, prevention and treatments.
- Increase student’s awareness about community and train them to help others and share their sense of effectiveness serving society.
- Appreciate the blessing of what they have.
- Educate students how to donate, help, share love and caring with others.
- Help students to develop their skills and express them self
- Fill their free time by useful issues.