To : Parents;
Subject: Back To School
I would like to inform you that the school administration and teachers are currently working to get our students back to work to finish all academic plans for
term 3 of the school year of 2019-2020. Students will start academic period on Tuesday 16/6/2020. Teachers will be using e-learning techniques to deliver lessons to their students.
Teacher and administration will be communicating with you through all possible electronic channels of communication available.
As we preparing ourselves for this motivating experience, we strongly believe that this experience will be a very successful one for our students to help them excel in their academic achievements. For this to happen we all need to consider the following points carefully:
- The coming academic period will start on Tuesday 16/6/2020 as stated in the attached updated calendar.
- The daily academic activities will last for a certain number of hours according to a daily schedule which will be sent to you at a later time.
- Teachers will review some previously covered topics as needed for sometime then they will continue with new topics to finish term 3.
- Students are obligated to complete all academic activities assigned by their teachers.
- At the end of term 3, a report card will be issued to every student to show his/her achievements in this term.
- All school rules and regulations will be active during this academic period.
- We strongly believe that the success of this challenging experience will depend, to a high degree on your support to your child at home. We fully trust your commitment to such support.
Thank you so much for your continuous support,
▪ If you have not yet registered your child please do this right away.
▪ Please pay off your outstanding balance, if you have any, before the starting of the coming academic period. Only those who have no outstanding balance will be registered for this coming academic period.
▪ If you have a problem with the payments please contact
Ms. Abir Kamil at 0111000033
Mr. Yassir Abdelrahman at 0910898100